Sunday, November 11, 2012

{The Farm} My Parents' Lake

 
My parents' bought their land while I was still in high school and the first major thing they did was to build a lake. It's not the biggest thing ever (the lay of the land wouldn't allow it) but it kept us cool on some summers and it's been a nice thing to have. Before they lived out there, we'd drive out just to relax at the shelter house my parents' built. They even stocked it with fish.
 
As time and life goes on, the lake was ignored and the algae took over but the other day we were down there for the Family Shoot Out afnd it looked pretty good. Maybe next summer Lily can go swimming or just practice her fishing skills. I'm determined for her to get a fish on her Barbie fishing poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...