Lily's Garden

While outside on our new deck in the backyard, I realized I hadn't shown this angle of Lily's Garden before. The height of the deck allows for some fun, wider shots. Below is the back part that is somewhat shade plants (hostas and hydrangeas) but also the large boulders, lilies (that could be divided), and more. 
Below shows most of the garden (minus the row of hostas by the house). The trash can has mulch in it for one of the future beds (or just to layer in on top of the already mulched beds, which will most likely happen). I can't wait for the grass to be gone and replaced with rock. It'll really help finish the garden off. New beds will also finish off the garden but as I'm 35 weeks pregnant, I'm not sure that'll happen until Spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...