{Art} Love Painting

A couple years ago, I made this painting for a coworker who was getting married. She used baseballs and red in her wedding and I chose gray for a neutral background. The canvases were thick so they could stand up (as shown below) or be hung on a wall. 



I love the texture of the ball and I gave it a little color so it wasn't just a bright white circle.

I also used some silver in it and a little edging in black. 

The gray background all came together in a circle at the middle point, if hung as a 2 by 2, for added interest. 

What do you think? Do you like it? 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, I popped over from MADE IN A DAY social hop. I love the 40 before 40.... you've done quite a bit on the list. I'm a new GFC friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...