{Garden} Buggy Visitors

Hello!

So apparently September just flew by. But if you follow me on Instagram (at thebrickbungalow), you might have seen some of the following garden visitors. I never found their crysallis or any sign of them changing to a butterfly but they've disappeared, so fingers crossed. 

This was the big guy that showed up. After that, some babies came and hung out on my milkweed. 



After the above visitors, there were at least two babies on the plant at almost all time. 







I've seen  monarchs in the garden since, so I'm hoping these made it. I'll plant more milkweed next year and spread it around our yard. I bought four plants this year but only two made it. But they were definitely enjoyed by these caterpillars!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...