{Nate the Great} Christmas Photo Shoot

Oh my goodness, isn't he cute?!?! 




While going through these photos on my computer, Lily came in to see what I was doing and asked me "where are the photos of me?!" So, I'll be taking those soon. I did respond with "After your bath because you need one" to which she responded "Awww, man!" 

By the way, I have to say I'm in love with the black and white blanket. I bought it and the blue fleece (first two photos) to make a knotted blanket and have yet to do it. They are just sitting in Nate's closet so I felt the need to get them out. I've noticed the black and white everywhere in people's Christmas home tours and I love it all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...