{House Plans} To Do List

I've been looking over this old blog and I need to do some updating. So here's my list to accomplish for 2018...

1. Update posts and room tours - starting with our main floor bath that I never finished posting about. 


2. Take more photos and post before/during/after series - especially garden photos and any projects.

3. Finish projects I've been talking about for years. They include: painting the front and back porches (once the weather warms up so fingers crossed for a good Spring Break in March!) and finish painting our backyard shed. 

4. Finish projects that stopped last year due to money. Obviously, this all works on the "my car won't break down again" thought but here's to hoping... and maybe doing a little at a time when I can. These projects include: mulching in our entire kids' area in the backyard (it's huge!) and adding a raised bed type border and mulch to our little side garden (DONE - March 2018!). I'd love to increase the size of it but want 2-3 more of the same containers so we will see if I can get them. 

5. Add more photos of what we do as a family - trips, big or small, and fun family activities.

6. Add more of what I do as a teacher - art projects, etc. I'm currently working on my master's degree for school counseling but I'm also an elementary art teacher. 

7. Add more food related posts as I post a lot of them on Instagram (follow me at thebrickbungalow


8. Talk about my girls, I mean chickens... they are finally producing eggs! I'm toying with the idea of getting one or two more in the Spring but I don't want to mess up the happy family right now. I'd love another bantam but we'll see. I may try to whole "put the babies under a broody mom" attempt...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...