{Family} My Cousin's Wedding

The happy couple, feeding each other ham from the WHOLE roasted pig (pic below ... warning, if you're a vegetarian or vegan, you better not look!)

The pig... I had never seen one before and was told by my aunts that I need to take pics for a cousin who couldn't make the wedding...




My princess...



Always expressive!



Dancing!



The pretty flowers - these were the bouquets for the bridesmaids.



The centerpiece - it was in a huge urn and was awesome!



The full turn pic... it was HUGE!



DELICIOUS cupcakes. My aunt's friend made all the food, cake, and cupcakes for the reception. These were delicious chocolate cupcakes with a chocolage ganache on top. The butterflies were made out of chocolate.



The dessert table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...