{Missouri} Lake of the Ozarks, part 1

Here's part 1. I thought about adding all the photos from the trip but my computer didn't seem to want to do that tonight. I'll try again tomorrow.

Here's Miss Lily sitting on BaPa's lap.

Yep, she's driving the boat. It wasn't super busy for enough time that she actually had complete control. She loved it.


We found a different swimming spot halfway through the day and this one came with a pair of ducks! They definitely were people friendly and enjoyed some crackers and bread I fed them while they swam around the boat. Lily enjoyed watching them from her "green boat".


Driving the boat again, this time with Bapa's help.


She was really enjoying herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...