{Lily} Lilisms

Lily has been saying some of the funniest things lately! I love this age right now (although I'm pretty sure I've seen that before!) and she is full of it! I've been posting them on Facebook so that when I finally get around to making her book I can add them to it. But I figured I'd post them here too.

So she was saying "ummm" when she wanted me to tell her what the item was. I told her to use her words. She says "I'm not using my words, I'm going 'ummm'."

She was doing something that kept me telling her "no" the other day while the two of us were out together. I kept saying no to her actions and she told me to "Quit no-ing!"

Last night while putting up the ornaments on our GIGANTIC tree, Doug said that we're "running out" (of ornaments) and Lily walked by and she said "I'm not running, I'm walking."

Ahh, the joys of a 2 1/2 year old!!!
And there's our big tree! It's HUGE. I'll get pics of it tonight hopefully now that it's decorated.

2 comments:

  1. Megan,
    You used to say some of the cutest things too. I still remember some of them and in your little voice. I bet Lilly sounds just like you. See why I had so much fun babysitting you and dressing you up!
    Love you, Have a great Holiday!
    Janella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! M say's crazy stuff too and she sure knows how to get what she wants :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...