{Lily's Garden} April 2013

Lily and I were busy yesterday while Doug was away. We bought a bunch of annuals and some new perennials to brighten up Lily's Garden and a few for our front yard too.

This summer we will hopefully see some new additions to our garden - fencing, the arbor we bought last fall, paths, and of course more flowers. As much as I like bright annuals, my pocket book would prefer the one time purchase of perennials. The garden will always have both, I can't pass up on some annuals.

Now, I just need to figure out a good way to add more color to our back yard that won't instantly get dug up by the dogs.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...