{Family} Baby Boy's Ultrasound



Yesterday I went to my 36 week appointment and we received some great ultrasound photos. They weren't 4D like previous times, but the regular ones are just as precious.
He stuck out his tongue as soon as we saw his face, followed by yawning and then trying to suck on the umbicial cord. I think he's giving us attitude already and acting similar to big sis. So for that, I'm celebrating that he is healthy and I am almost done with our last pregnancy!
For baby facts: he's measuring roughly two weeks ahead of schedule and weighing approximately 7 1/2 pounds. He has super chubby cheeks and the cutest little profile. I get to see him again next week and the week after via ultrasounds to check on him as we get close to the end. I'll write more about those visits later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...