{Christmas} Cookie Decorating




I tried a new recipe for Christmas sugar cookies this year, trying to make them taste like Panera's (yum!). I think they taste very similar but mine weren't as thick, which is fine. The icing was a new recipe too and I realized that it is a pain in a butt to decorate sugar cookies, but my helper has been begging for days to do it, so I let her help me. Don't you love her decorations? I put a thin layer of white icing on top of them and added the outlines, she added the sprinkles. Some of the sprinkles came off, which is fine, but most stayed. My family will eat them anyway. 

(Ignore the piles of crap behind her, it's all in the name of Christmas decorating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...