{Christmas} Outside Lights

A couple weeks ago while Doug was at work and Lily was at daycare, I surprised Lily by putting up the lights by myself. Luckily Nate was asleep inside, giving me a little extra free time. I wove the lights back and forth through the new fence in Lily's garden, across the arbor in the garden, and wrapped it around the columns on our house. It's not fancy but it'll do! 

This past week, we got some nasty ice but it made for a pretty photo op. The sun isn't shining much, but it's still fun to see the ice on things. Well, it was for a day, I'm done with it now. It can all melt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...