{Kitchen} Appliances





A couple weeks ago, I started checking out appliances online as more of a dream for our kitchen than a need. We did need a new dishwasher but we can't remove ours until we bust out the tile that was installed after the dishwasher was. Stupid, I know, but I didn't do it. Our oven and fridge had seen better days as well, so it was going to happen sooner or later.

Enter Lowe's. I found out that they were having a great sale and after some price checking, I could get all three appliances (fridge, range, dishwasher) for maybe $100 more than the fridge ALONE at a local store. They were all on major sale so we jumped in and bought them. 

They were installed this week and I couldn't be happier. I showed a picture on Instagram and Facebook and had a few people ask me about them, so I thought I'd share. After checking on their website, the sale pricing that I received is no longer, but they do still have them on sale.

I will say one thing - and no, I'm not getting paid by Lowe's at all (no one really knows who I am anyway but I wish they did!!!!) - but wait for sales! After telling the sales guys I wanted the three appliances, I also received an additional 5% off because I asked. Now, I did say "Can I get this now or do I need to come back with my dad and use his card?" but that was it. They didn't check if my dad really has a card. He does, but that's besides the point. So, I paid right there, and they gave me the 5% off the additional sales going on. Score for me!

After taxes and an additional warranty, they were a little over $3000 for the three appliances. I say that's pretty good considering the price before discounts on the fridge. 

Now, who wants to help demo some tile?!? 

Here are the three pieces I bought... I took screen shots so all the numbers were there. I went to their website, searched appliances and Samsung and they're some of the first that came up. They all match too because we know that's important! 


1 comment:

  1. The tile/ dishwasher situation is exactly why we decided to tile our whole kitchen, wall-to-wall before putting in the cabinets. We never wanted to deal with the appliances be Inge lower than the rest of the floor. Even if you block them, there are still nooks and crannies for food to get in. You got an amazing deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...