{Garden} Back Yard Randoms


A few weeks ago, my dad brought over three raspberry bushes for our yard. We had a few in years past, but they never seem to make it. So far these babies are doing well and growing, so no complaints so far. Wish us luck!!!


And then there's the beauty above... back when we focused on the backyard instead of Lily's Garden or even the front yard, I planted him next to our shed. It's been growing ever since and continues to surprise me. It's one of those flowers I honestly forget we have because it's an ugly bush but with beautiful flowers. Plus, our backyard is begging for help so this guy gets looked over as I plan on future makeovers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...