{Art} Tree Letters


My parents celebrated their 40th anniversary this past weekend. They are always hard to shop for as they keep telling me that I shouldn't buy them anything. So I thought "what am I going to do for them?" and then it came to me... a painting. This is the third that I've made for them. For their 30th anniversary, I painted our old barn from one of my mom's favorite photos of it. I also painted them a Giant Redwood tree and that may have been for their 35th, or a birthday. 

This time around I went personal again. It spells their name (points if you can figure it out), and it's based off my mom's published book, Letter Trees. She photographed all 26 letters that you could see the tree actually made - no photoshop or criss-crossing trees. It took a lot of time and effort! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...