{Colorado} Nederland

On our way to Estes Park, we drove through some areas my mom remembers spending her childhood in. We stopped in Nederland to have lunch and get the kids out of the car. There were some wonderful shops (that would take all my money if I could) and a very cold, but very nice creek. We ate lunch (no pics of the food but it was good) and went on our way. 

Look at all these beautiful goodies... this shop was stocked full! 












I have no idea about the photo above except it was across from our lunch spot. Everyone seemed to want a photograph in the coffin but the place itself was closed. 






Check out our Colorado posts:

Nederland - you're here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...