{Life Lately} 2019

Hello Strangers!


I'd apologize for my absence, but I don't know who reads this anymore. If you do, let me know! 

In January (above and below), I went to Florida to visit a friend I hadn't seen in almost a decade! It was wonderful and so needed. I'd love to go back when the ocean isn't freezing. I still walked barefoot on the sand because hello, it's the beach! 


Then this guy came into our lives and our house has been a crazy mess ever since. It's Nate's dog (according to him) and his name is Rex. It's a Great Pyranees mix. He's already so much bigger, it's insane. We still also have Snickers, Lily's fur baby, and Krypto, our old dog, and Rocky, the cat. Oh, and the six chickens. 


If I'm not busy with work, practicum (internship) hours, or in grad school (I graduate in 6 weeks!), I'm spending time with the kids. Miss Lily is a Girl Scout and we spent a couple days out in nature a couple weeks ago. It was beautiful weather, not like the thunderstorms we are currently having, and we checked out The Pinnacles, which is north of Columbia, Missouri. 



I'm currently working on the garden in between homework assignments, kid activities and surviving life in general. More to come on gardening soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...