{Missouri} Lake Visits


2017


2016


2015  - ?!?!?!



2014 - Nate's first year (so uncomfortable in that life jacket!)



2013 


2012



2011



2010




2009

2000 - 2008 - we think were all at the same place, 2001 and 2002 may have been elsewhere

I'm trying to make a collection of all our photos (or at least the highlights!) from every year and making a small book through Shutterfly or a regular photo album. It'd be fun to flip through every year. 

Side note - I also thought about doing that for major holidays and/or birthdays. Like one page per scrapbook/photo album for year for the kids' birthdays, Halloween (to compare costumes!) and Christmas (which we already started). After so many years, I could make it into a book instead of a photo album. 

How do you store your photos? Do you do books or photo albums? Or are you all digital? I've lost many photos after computers have crashed so I'm trying to print all my favorites and save them "to the cloud". Some day I'll figure out how to get photos off three old computers - one of which is literally just the hard drive, not an actual laptop anymore. 





1 comment:

  1. The way I keep photo chaos at bay for my mom is to use the collage pages from Walgreens or Walmart. It is great if you aren't digitally organized. I make an 8x10 collage out of any events or trips. She keeps them in sleeves in an album. They can be easily rearranged as you find more things, but you aren't stuck because of the fear that you might find additional photos from 2015 that you want to add in. They have a text feature so you can put years and info on them. They aren't the beautiful archival solution, but they are the good enough solution.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...