{South Side Garden} Update


Hello again friends! Have you checked out my other recent posts about the "Dog House Garden" or a look into our inside plants with a bathroom update featuring my orchids? I'll be posting some Lily's Garden updates soon! 



This is an update for our South Side Garden, and it already needs another update as summer time in the garden has plants growing fast! 


Starting from the right and going left (since that's how I took the next few photos), we have a blueberry plant inside the cage and what I believe is a bee balm in the corner. I may have to remove that as it's about the only plant that will bother my allergies. Next, and looking great, is a golden raspberry. Strawberries, which are planted in the back behind the pots, and are sneaking around front. In the first container there is lettuce but now it's a tomato. 


The containers with kale and lettuce are now homes to tomatoes. The mint has taken over the front portion of the garden and may be thinned, or removed, this fall. If you need some mint, let me know! There are a ton of beautiful strawberry plants and a Russian Sage in the back. 

On the fence is a clematis, which I love, but it's not looking great. 


I revamped the AC and meter area with more colorful rocks, a larger area, and a plant to help hide the AC. Nothing too fancy as I don't want it to be fully blocked, but a good way to add some more color and use out of an area I don't want weeds, grass or a lot of plants in. 

I'd love to continue the garden from the AC to the front of the house with the addition of more large containers and more herbs and flowers. Time will tell on that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...