{Life Lately} Self Care and Pelicans





Before Nate was cleared from his post-op restrictions, it took two people to move him at all times. My mom was at my house most of the time with me, and a lot of times, my dad was too. He was here working on my house (the back bedroom). So as we made the switch to working at home due to the quarantine, I had some time in the mornings that allowed for a walk. I really enjoyed the time to myself to start the day, knowing that the exercise was good for me, and just enjoying nature as the world continues to go crazy. I ended up walking almost every day for two weeks straight which was great for both me and Rex. I would end up going on an hour long walk or longer and one of my favorite spots was down in the river bottoms where a flock of pelicans were visiting. I know the photos aren't the highest quality due to the zoom, but it was still an amazing sight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...