Random Lily

Playing around and dancing...







Shades 2 and dancing...


Beefy and her normal spot on top of pillows.


I love how Lily sleeps but until now, I didn't want to take a picture before. But I just had to in order to remember how cute and little she still looks. She sleeps like this almost every night, and no matter how many times I put the blanket back on her, she'll move it off of her throughout the night. And yep, that's a Pillow Pet (or another brand, but they're all the same - and she now has three, thanks to an Easter gift from my mom).

These photos are from when Doug and I were getting Lily ready for bed and she was such a giggle monster! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snatch some adorable photos of our princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...