{Living Room} Progress

Wow, our house has undergone some changes recently! It's amazing what paint can do!!! 



If you're on Facebook, you've seen this photo, but I haven't blogged about it yet.

My dad was super helpful last week and once the walls were the new color, he knew I couldn't stand the brown chocolate windows. He couldn't stand them either! So he came and helped paint them. Well, he painted them while I painted the dining room. He also caulked the windows too. We don't use them because there's no screens for them, so he caulked them all up so we lose less air. Isn't that nice?

The one in the pic that's brown is actually now white. They all have two coats on them (I think) but will need another. The door is next. We're thinking this week will see that happen, but I'm not positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...