{Art} Mary's Painting

I made my brother's girlfriend a painting of two of the places they traveled. I hoped it would bring her happiness as she looked at it and remembered the good times they shared instead of the end of their relationship when he was sick. I'm not sure though, as I haven't talked to her since I gave it to her.

They traveled to Colorado and Manhattan and I had the idea of combining the two. It's 12 inches tall by 36 inches wide, and 1.5 inches deep. It looks great on the wall, if I may say so.



And here's a close up detail of the buildings...


Linking up to these parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...