{Life Lately} Dress Up


Doug had Spirit Week at his school a couple weeks ago and he dressed up using the items in the picture and then some. Well, Lily found them and had to try them on herself.... She is all about the funny faces and goofy attitude right now and this picture captures it (well, part of it anyway, she's so fun right now!).

I can't believe Halloween is tomorrow! Her costume is ready to go, along with a bag full of candy for her Halloween party at daycare. We're spending the evening with my aunt, cousin, and my parents. I plan on going Trick or Treating with Lily for a few houses at least - we'll see how she does tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...