{Lily} Birthday

This morning on the way to daycare, Lily asked if she could go see her Babby and Papa. I told her I'd ask them but no promises. When I told this to my mom later, we decided that they should come in for a birthday dinner with Miss Lily.

Before dinner, Lily opened the small gifts we got her. Her big present is another piece of the swing set.

After dinner, we came back to enjoy our new fire pit!
Lily doing her "funny face". She'd been asking me all day to take a photo of her doing it.
Lily's gifts from Mommy and Daddy plus a few decorations. I'll get a better pic this weekend instead of one that's late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...