{Christmas} #3 - Morning













Christmas morning was full of Santa and presents from my parents, Doug, and myself to each other. Lily received the new red wagon from Santa and it was full of presents, almost all Princess related. She also received some new clothes. Doug received clothes and cologne as his main gifts. I received tickets to an upcoming Boyz II Men concert (yeah!), more beads (and another bracelet) for my Trollbead bracelet (love them!!!) and so much more. We shared gifts with my parents too and they gave Lily a LeapPad2, which you can see she is obsessed with. Talk about one of the greatest inventions for a long car ride! Headphones are a must, as are good selections of games, books, and movies to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...