{Alabama} Dolphin Cruise

I have more pictures to post later, including many of dolphins, but I wanted to share these until I can go through the 50+ shots of dolphins to find the best ones. Anyway... we went on a dolphin cruise while in Alabama and although cold, we did see many dolphins and the lady (the Dolphin Queen) definitely knew her dolphins and tried her best to call them. I was really wanting one to jump up out of water for a full body shot but that didn't happen. My guess is that it was too cold.


There was a Christmas boat parade, which would have been fun to see, and the Dolphin Queen's boat one. It was great and I wish I had a photo of the whole thing to show but instead I just have this little shot. I bet it looked great at night, all lit up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...