{InstaFriday} Lily, Quotes and Food

Hello! Hey, I'm almost posting this on Friday... just one day late instead of two...

This is for Life Rearranged's "InstaFriday." Find me on Instagram under thebrickbungalow.
This week saw a sick Lily. Here's what I found one night after coming home from work after my parents picked Lily up from daycare.

And here Miss Lily is after feeling better and hanging out with me one night at Panera.


A few good quotes ....



And delicious bruschetta. Doug was gone Friday evening so I made this delicious snack for myself... it's super easy and I used our toaster oven to toast the bread first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...