{Throwback Thursday} Baby Lily

I'm 7 weeks away from my due date. I've reached the uncomfortable stage and am busier than ever. The joys of working full time, grades are due (already!) and Miss Lily all grab for my attention. Plus there's a house that needs attention, clothes need cleaning and blah, blah, blah, you know the deal. Needless to say, I'm busy and extremely worn out. So... I'm going to do Throwback Thursdays for now and what better way to start than by sharing old pics of Miss Lily.

These were all taken in October 2010. The first two are from our anniversary dinner celebration at a local flower garden (it's gorgeous and where I take Lily's yearly birthday photos as seen here) and the last one is from Halloween 2010. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...