{Nate the Great} 2 Months

I am so behind! Nate's 2 months fell on Christmas and it's been crazy ever since as we try to adjust to both of us working full time, Lily in preschool and life as a family of 4 still. Mainly I just can't get into a groove, but I feel that is due to my now THREE month old that hasn't gotten a schedule yet either. He is always growing and ALWAYS eating! I swear he'll out eat Lily soon.


Here are Nate's two month shots. After reviewing Lily's two month shots, I think I may move back to taking some in the crib to show any difference in size by measuring against it. We'll see. I need to take his three month shots now! 









1 comment:

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...