{Life} Messy Kids



"Hi, my name is Nate and I love food." 

Can I teach him that?!? While giving a person a hand shake (and a strong one too!). 

And yes, that's a blueberry piece on Lily's tooth. She's fully aware, thought it was funny, and wanted photos of it. She then got sad it finally came off. True story, I can't make this stuff up.

Nate's issue? His momma dumped out a bag of freeze dried fruits on his tray and half the bag was dust. He thought it was great. The white stuff is cottage cheese. And there's some puffs in that mix too. He has a well rounded meal.

And just because... here's Lily covered with freeze dried strawberry powder from February 2011...



1 comment:

  1. How cute! I have a photo of my eldest son (now 11), when he was little, and he'd eaten blueberry dessert and he looked pretty much the same ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...