{Kitchen Remodel} Phase 1 - Destruction

Hello! Long time, no posts!

This post is scary. The posts that follow may be a little scary too... but let's just say that it's no longer this ugly eyesore and will soon be a beautiful, brand new kitchen of my dreams. More on that later.

In looking at some older pics of this kitchen, I never took a wide shot of anything. It was just that bad. I did, however, find this post that has a few kitchen pictures and this post also talks about my dreams of working on the kitchen. 

And let's just say, before I just let the pictures speak for themselves, that this was a long, long time coming!!! 










Can I just mention that the black stuff was SHOVED up into my ceiling. It literally came raining down on me. My friends thought my roof was collapsing because it was so bad. I knew it wasn't as the top floor of the house is the master suite and it has spray foam insulation everywhere. The black shingles, pink insulation, and other junk that came raining down, was from an old chimney that we did not know about. More on that later. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...