{Missouri} Lake Trip 2012

For the past 10 years or so, my family has been getting together to go to a local lake. We definitely have our favorite lake and little cabins we rent from a sweet older couple. They aren't 5 star hotels by any means but they are great for our little getaways.

This year I didn't take nearly as many photos as years passed but that's ok. We also normally go for a sunset cruise but I didn't get to do that this year. As Lily gets older, our normal routines change to fit her needs. Maybe next year I'll do a sunset cruise with my parents. They make for beautiful photos!! And speaking of beautiful photos, these are shot with a 6 year camera that I'm afraid is on its way out. Some photos I swear will turn out great and they aren't, it'll make some photos blurry when I have everything in focus. It's annoying, but it'll do until I can afford a nice DSLR (mine's a Canon Digital Rebel XT and has been known to take some beautiful photos).

Anyway, enough about that, here are some photos. If you're family, you'll notice there are more on Facebook.









Last year we didn't go to this lake but did spend some time on the water, as seen here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...