{Front Door} Welcome!

Hello friends!!! I've recently changed out my wreath decor and I also repainted our mailbox (again and again). You can see the original makeover here in its original sad state and when I brightened it up with yellow paint). The yellow, and then the turquoise, were all a little bright to me so I went with a classic black. Ideally, we'd replace the mailbox with some awesome, art deco (possibly) type but that just hasn't been in the budget. Or even the top of the to do list, so paint it is!


I also changed up the wreath. I guess you can say I try to stay up to date with the seasons but's really just Spring, Summer, Fall (Halloween) and then Christmas around here. Maybe some day I'll do others. Maybe. 

The black and white ribbon was on there for awhile and I kept it because it ties into the address plaque and our mailbox. The star garland lights up and is from Target's dollar spot (although I think it was actually $3). I already had the welcome sign from years ago but I believe it originally came from Hobby Lobby. It helps hide the battery pack for the lights. 


The original wood door wasn't always this pretty. Check out the messy process to get it so pretty here. I also painted the black trim and you can see it here.  

What do you think? Do you decorate for the holidays or seasons? Are you a big burlap or wreath fan? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Brick Bungalow! Please feel free to leave comments, I always look forward to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...